Are you looking for some flexibility in your work schedule? Are you wanting weekends and holidays off? Westhills Retirement Community is currently searching for a Housekeeper to join our team. This position will work in our Independent Living apartments. We are searching for either part time or full time.
The successful candidate must be able to:
* Work well in a team environment with a positive, friendly demeanor.
* Communicate clearly with managers, residents and co workers.
* Reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift
* Work in a standing position for long periods of time.
Westhills Village offers complete benefit packages with health , dental and vision, generous 401(k) match and generous PTO and extended sick leave. Interested candidates should complete an application online or call HR at 605.342.0255. Housekeeping health care experience is preferred but nor required.
Candidates can apply online at www.westhillsvillage.com
Westhills Village is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, expression or orientation, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. When completing this application, you may exclude information that would disclose or reference this information, or any information relating to any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cleaning Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location