Are you creative, do you possess strong organizational and communication skills? If you said yes, this is the position for you. Westhills Village is currently recruiting for an Independent Living Events Coordinator/Planner. This position is a full-time position working Monday – Friday and occasional evenings or weekends.
As the Independent Living Coordinator/Planner you will be responsible for coordinating and managing interesting and engaging events and activities for the Independent Living residents incoordination with the Wellness Director.
Some Duties Include:
- Coordinate and schedule activities and outings for Independent Living residents.
- Maintain a calendar of programs, activities, meetings, wellness that can include fitness, swimming pool, and events for Independent Living Residents
- Lead committee meetings.
- Ensure communication between departments who need to be involved in the planning process and providing timely notification of necessary changes on all Independent Living events and programs.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work including residents, the public/vendors, volunteers, and other employees.
Westhills Village is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, expression or orientation, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. When completing this application, you may exclude information that would disclose or reference this information, or any information relating to any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance