Our current visitation policy is based on current CDC and South Dakota Department of Health guidelines. The visitation policy may change without notice, and as we try to keep this information as up to date as possible, please feel free to call our facilities to obtain the latest guidance.
Independent Living Visitation Guidelines:
- Guests of independent living residents are able to join residents in the dining room, use the wellness center, and attend programs at Westhills Village. We continue to encourage mask use for visitors but it is optional, and daily screening is no longer required.
- Guests may also utilize the guest suites available in the main campus.
- Public areas are also open for guests to enjoy with their loved ones.
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms that are unusual to you, we ask that you not enter the facility and reschedule your visit:
- sore throat
- congestion/runny nose
The Courtyard Assisted Living, Clarkson Health Care, and Westhills Village Health Care Visitation Guidelines:
- Both vaccinated and unvaccinated guests of loved ones in our licensed facilities are encouraged to visit! Masks must be worn at all times. Visits must take place in your loved one’s suite as we are not able to accommodate guests in the dining areas or public spaces.